Friday, February 29, 2008

Pictures!

I know it's been over a week since I posted anything, but we've been really busy around here. So, I hope you don't mind if I post a lot of pictures!

It's still very wintry here, and Elle is tired of being inside! So, she insisted on going for a walk the other day, even though it was 30-something degrees. She didn't seem to mind the cold and seemed very relaxed in her wagon!


In the past few weeks, Elle has become really attached to her baby doll and her Minnie. We usually have to take Minnie with us in the car, and she insists on carrying her through the store. I guess Aunt Tarolyn picked perfect present! We can't wait to take Elle back to Disney when we go visit my sister in a week!

Elle always thinks it's pretty funny when her daddy play Halo on X-BOX and wears his headphones, so she thought she was really big stuff when he let her wear them the other day. She probably spent 30 minutes trying to get them to sit right on her head, and she kept making the goofiest faces. She is certainly a performer!

No comments: