Saturday, July 12, 2008

Morning Craziness



As I mentioned before, for the next few months, I'm watching two other children full-time, and Elle has really enjoyed having her friends around. She usually wakes up after they're already here, since she sleeps a little later, and when she comes downstairs, she gets really excited. This week, every time that Sam has come over after she's been awake, she starts running around the house excitedly and then gives him a big hug. Elle and her friend Coral also love to give each other hugs, and they love to sit together pretty much anywhere. So many people have asked me what it's like to have all three of them all day, and I have to say that it gets crazy at times, but it's a lot of fun. I definitely have to do a lot more structured activities to keep them entertained, and as I always tell Kyle (and as anyone who has or works with toddlers knows), I feel like I'm with a bunch of crazy people all day. One minute they are hugging and loving each other, and the next minute they're trying to bite/scratch/pinch/hit each other! It certainly keeps me on my toes, and I know it will help prepare me for having a second child. So, above are some cute pictures from one morning this week (yes, they are still in their pajamas) and here are a couple of videos:





No comments: