Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Georgia Girls!



Elle has a number of different Georgia outfits, but she wants to wear the cheerleading outfit every week! She also insisted on bringing the "Georgia girl dolly" with her for nap time. Too cute! Hopefully we'll have a reason to cheer tonight during the LSU game!

In other news, I'm continually amazed by how different the two girls are and was reminded again at story time this morning. Curious George was visiting and Elle has been scared of dressed up characters for as long as I can remember, so she, of course, insisted on sitting in my lap, told me she did not want to see him, and told me that George was not going to say "hi" to her! Lauren, on the other hand, was soo excited to see Curious George. She kept waving at him, motioning for him to come here, trying to crawl toward him, and trying to talk to him in her 1-year-old gibberish. I left Elle with a friend while I took Lauren up to see him, and she loved petting him and had the biggest smile on her face. Too funny! It certainly makes being parent so interesting!

No comments: