Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mini-me

I feel like Elle is my Mini-me sometimes; she loves to copy whatever I do. One of her favorite activities is taking care of her baby dolls and Sam. She will "diaper" her baby dolls and attempt to dress them, in addition to feeding them, giving them hugs and kisses, and pushing them in her brand new baby doll stroller (Thanks Aunt Tarolyn!). She didn't see Sam for over a week during the holidays, but as soon as he came in last Monday, she ran to find his hat and chased him around the house all morning trying to put it on his head. She also chases him with his jacket or a Wet One (to clean him off, of course). I'm sure the poor kid has nightmares of a wipe-wielding Elle! Anyway, the other day, she was thirsty, so I gave her a sippy cup filled with water. As soon as Sam saw this, he started to fuss because he wanted one too. So, this is what Elle did:





She's sure come a long way since this.

No comments: