Monday, October 27, 2008

2 going on 13

Doesn't she look so old in her new outfit? I feel like Elle's been looking and acting so much older recently, but I'm sure it's just because now there's a little baby in the house. She's become really independent in a lot of ways, and she's a really good helper. Although she's still obsessed with her Minnie Mouse, so I know she's still my little girl!

Elle's had a pretty full week, and we went to a lot of fun events. Of course, one of her favorites was a kids' concert at Pottery Barn Kids. Though the music was a little slower than what she's used to, that didn't stop her from dancing the entire time, even though she was the only kid dancing for much of it. I can't until she's old enough to join a real dance class because she loves dancing so much! We went to story time on Saturday, as always, and Curious George was there. Elle's not very fond of meeting characters in real life (when Pooh came to story time, she crawled on top of me and held onto my neck as tightly as she could until she finally asked to leave!), so I was worried we would have to leave as soon as he showed up, especially since I was holding Lauren. But, Elle was actually excited and kept pointing and screaming "Mama, monkey! Monkey, Mama, monkey!" (We've never really read any Curious George books, so she had no idea who he was). However, when I asked her if she wanted to say hello to him, she quickly assured me it was time to go "bye, bye." Oh well, I guess we need a little more time before we try Disney again! We also went to a few Halloween events, but I forgot my camera both times, so I'll post pictures of her after Halloween on Friday. I'll leave with a few pictures of Elle being goofy, as always:


No comments: