Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What we've been up to...

One of Elle's favorite activities, holding her baby sister, although she doesn't want to give her back when I ask her to and other times will just decide she's done and try to push the baby off of her:




Elle's other new favorite thing to do is helping me bake or cook. We made cookies and banana pudding this weekend, and she loved it! She was very serious about her stirring:



And an update on Lauren's activities:
Sleeping


Stretching


Oh and Elle has developed a deep fear of bugs, so we've been singing this song any time we see them (of course, my card was full and the video cut off, but it gives you an idea of her lovely singing voice, just disregard mine!):


2 comments:

Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

Amanda,
I know it makes me a blog-stalker (haha) but I heard about your blog and have been checking in from time to time. Your girls are absolutely adorable!!! And you are seriously the world's cutest mom! Glad that all is going well with Lauren, and again, your fam is precious!!!
-Tricia McArdle