Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trip to Florida

I'll have to write a little more about our trip when I get the chance, but we just got home last night from visiting family and going to Disney World. The girls had an absolute blast at Disney, and Lauren was already asking if we can go back on our drive home yesterday. We went to Magic Kingdom the first day and the girls got to meet Cinderella (Elle's favorite), Belle, and Aurora (Lauren's favorite), and they were in heaven. They loved every ride, and everything we did, and even after being at the park for over 10 hrs, they each only had one minor meltdown the whole day. The next day, we went to Hollywood Studios, and they were equally excited, especially with the Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid shows. Elle also loved that they had dancing/singing in the streets every hour or so, and she even got out in the middle with the dancers and tried to copy every move. When we were leaving the park, Elle said, "Mommy, I LOVE this day!" That makes it all the more worth it! She also asked me if the princesses were going to have their "happy ever after", and I said that I thought they were and asked her if she was going to have her "happy ever after." She replied, "When I get married, I will!" Guess we are going to have to do some Disney detox, since she now thinks she needs to be a princess and get married to live happily ever after! Oh well, at least it's a fun dream for a little girl!







We also visited my family in Florida, and the girls loved having so much time with their cousins. Every morning, they would wake up and ask me, "Can we go see our cousins now?!?!?" Anyway, click on the link below to see more pictures in my facebook album:

No comments: