Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Elle's Half-Birthday

We celebrated Elle's half-birthday last night, and she was so excited because it happened to be the same day that the movie, Tangled, came out on DVD. So, we had a Tangled-themed celebration, complete with decorations (per the half-birthday girl's request! She even remembered that I had tied something around Lauren's chair on her half-birthday, so Elle, of course, needed a special decorated chair also!), her special meal request (quesadillas), a Rapunzel barbie present, and a game (pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider). We did have a little scare while she was blowing out her candles, and her hair caught on fire. Luckily, daddy saved the day--I'll have to post the video when I get a chance! Elle always loves her moment in the spotlight, so she was in heaven! I can't believe my little girl is 4 1/2. She even looks so much like a little girl now and not a baby!











No comments: