Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was always a fun holiday in our family growing up, and I miss the parade and all from Augusta, so I like to do a few fun things to celebrate with the girls. The week leading up to St. Patrick's Day we did a countdown and did crafts and discussed different things about the holiday each day (like information about Ireland, St. Patrick, shamrocks, leprechauns, etc.). Then, after our visit from a leprechaun in the morning, Elle and I made a rainbow cake to have for dessert after our Irish dinner, and as you can see, my little helper thoroughly enjoyed her job:




And here are a few pictures on my baby in her green, just because she's so cute and I can't get enough of her little chubby cheeks! This was at the end of the day, so she's a little sweaty (we had a beautiful, warm day here!) but still adorable as always:



No comments: